F O R U MSLIDING SCALE SESSIONS
1. “A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.”
WHAT FORUM IS
CREATIVE ADVISING FOR MOVING THROUGH YOUR PRACTICE
- Forum is open to anyone from any discipline, area of focus, interest or medium.
- It is a place to hone your practice and process.
- It is a space of time for you to discuss projects, ideas, or questions.
- Sessions can be singular or scheduled as needed.
- Are discussed before each session and defined clearly.
- Outcomes can be project specific such as a portfolio edit or feedback on work.
- Outcomes can be process oriented and focus on creativty and approaches to prompts, challenges and process.
- Outcomes can be general, i.e. expanding perspective and knowledge.
My aim with all my students is to provide each one with new perspectives and varied tools needed to achieve specific or idealistic goals.
I teach primarily with empathy; I seek to see from your point of view as a means to better understand and assist you in your creative process.
Select a payscale below. This scale is meant to reflect your own personal means. Each price receives the same amount of time. Please email if you do not currently have the means.
Sessions will be 35 minutes.
You will be contacted after payment to choose a date and time as well as to define your goals for the session.
Professor of Product & Industrial Design
at Parsons School of Design
- Product Design Studio
- Designing Chairs
- Human Factors & Ergonmics
- Advanced Modeling Methods
- Furniture Design
- Models, Mockups & Prototypes
MFA Industrial Design : Parsons School of Design
BS : The New School
Photogrpah by Jen Steele